- Standard Chains
- Special Chains
- Innovation Solution Chains
- Attachment Chains
NSL-Roller chain is designed for use where oil based wet lubrication is difficult, impossible or undesirable. The chain bushes are manufactured from a sintered alloy with lubricating oil impregnation at manufacture. This extends chain life and reduces maintenance costs.
Recommended applications - Where lubrication is difficult and/or chain elongation is unusually high.
NSL chain saves time & money - Less time spent on applying lubricants and less money being spent on lubricants.
Use by Industry and Application:
★ Electrical industry ★ Paper processing industry ★ Print industry
★ Food industry ★ Packing industry ★ Automated warehouse system
1. FDA-approved oil impregnated bush.
2. Pin with nickel-plated & plates are blackoxided. Other surface treatment can be applied per request.
Increase Wear Life Performance
As a result of wearing test, NSL roller chain is at least 5 times of service hours when compared with standard roller chains.
Notes For Selection of Chain
1. Under light or medium load
2. Operating temperature range:
FG version : -10℃ to 145℃ ; FGH version : -20℃ to 220℃
3. Maximum recommended operating speed:
4. Sprocket: standard sprocket
5. Compatibility with old chain model:
★ When replacing old chain model, always replace the entire chain.
★ New chain cannot be connected to an old chain model, nor connecting parts.
-ANSI standard 40-80
-ISO standard 08B-16B/12BF
-Attachment chain A1/SA1/WA2/WSA2/D1/D3